Keeping your Skin Beautiful during the Winter Months
By Michael A. Devlin, MD on December 07, 2014
It's Cold outside.....Incorporate these TIPS to keep your skin BEAUTIFUL during the Winter months:
1. Make sure to use a high quality moisturizer. Devlin Cosmetic Surgery has a complete line of skin care products.
2. Remember to hydrate - drink plenty of water. We suggest 8 glasses a day.
3. Wear sunscreen. We suggest Elta MD Skincare.
4. Bundle up and remember to protect your face and hands.
5. Keep showers short as too much scalding water can strip your skin of much of its moisture.
5. Crank up the humidity to help re-infuse dry, artificially-heated air with some much needed moisture.
6. Remember....Winter months are the perfect time to consider skin resurfacing procedures such as chemical peels and Lasers.
To see Before and After Photos click here drdevlin.com/photogallery/chemical-peel-13766
Call today to speak with our Aesthetician and get your personalized skin care regimen!
Devlin Cosmetic Surgery
Related to This
“Dr. Devlin helped me rewrite the ending to my journey from fat to fabulous. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.” Lisa Bordeaux, from a Google+ Review
Little Rock Cosmetic Surgery Office
10801 Executive Center Dr
Little Rock, AR 72211
Open Today 8:30am - 5:00pm