Virtual Plastic Surgery Consultations Are Now Available!
By Michael A. Devlin, MD on April 10, 2020
Today, it is absolutely possible to have a constructive and beneficial consultation with a health care provider without even having to leave your home. Our practice is excited to begin using this same format to help patients take the exciting first step toward a new chapter of confidence and rejuvenation in their lives.
Dr. Michael Devlin conducts virtual plastic surgery consultations via Zoom®, Skype®, Facetime®, etc. This service is available to both new and existing patients in Little Rock, AR, Conway, Hot Springs, and surrounding areas. Our online contact form makes it easy to request a virtual consultation for anyone interested in our services.
Our new virtual plastic surgery page explains this process in great detail for both new and existing patients.
For Existing Patients
We offer virtual follow-up appointments for our patients who have recently undergone surgery, as well as existing patients who are interested in further enhancements. Appointments can be scheduled for the same day. Send us a message and we will reach out to confirm.
How Do I Schedule My Virtual Consultation?
Scheduling your virtual consultation is no more difficult than scheduling an in-person consultation:
- Request your consultation by reaching out online.
- Speak to our patient coordinator. This trusted staff member will confirm the date and time of your consultation, and explain which documents you will need and how to safely transmit them to us. You will also choose the means of communication (Zoom, Facetime, or Skype) and confirm the information you will need in order to access the meeting and connect with Dr. Devlin.
- Send the necessary documents to us as instructed.
- Meet with Dr. Devlin. Together, you and Dr. Devlin can begin discussing your goals and your candidacy for cosmetic surgery.
What You'll Need to Provide
If you are a new patient, we will provide instructions for sending:
- Your Health History Form. It’s easy to download this form directly from our site.
- Photographs to help assess your candidacy and explain your goals.
- Your preferred form of communication. Our practice uses Zoom, FaceTime and Skype.
- For breast reduction patients only: Images of your insurance card and driver's license.
As part of our commitment to your privacy and safety, all electronic communication and transmission of documents are conducted in accordance with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).
It has never been easier to take the important first step toward achieving the exciting aesthetic enhancements you want. Request your virtual consultation today!