Skin Care Products
Skin Care Products by SkinMedica
Dr Michael Devlin is proud to carry a full line of advanced skin care by Allergan®, the company that also brings you Latisse™ and Juvederm® fillers. SkinMedica® leverages your skin’s natural healing properties to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and improve skin tone and texture.
What Can SkinMedica Do For You?
SkinMedica was founded by physicians and is rooted in science. SkinMedica ingredients have been chosen to combat facial skin aging. These ingredients include: Vitamin C, E and retinol. Your personalized SkinMedica skin care regimen is formulated to promote long-term skin health and is designed for a range of purposes with products that:
- Nourish and hydrate your skin
- Reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Enhance the tone and texture of your skin
- Reduce the skin discoloration and even out your skin
- Improve the appearance of acne prone skin
- Soothe puffiness and reduce discoloration in the eye area
SkinMedica products have been created for all skin types, including normal, dry, oily and skin that is prone to acne.
Growth factors in SkinMedica products support the repair of aging and sun-damaged skin by providing the natural substances that your skin uses to maintain firmness and elasticity. Clinical studies conducted over the last 15 years have shown that topically applied growth factor products reduce visible lines and enhance skin tone and texture with 6-12 weeks of twice-daily use.
Some of our favorite SkinMedica products include:
TNS Recovery Complex® which reduces skin discoloration and the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- TNS Essential Serum®, an all-in-one treatment for overall skin rejuvenation.
- Lytera® Skin Brightening Complex to reduce the appearance of dark spots and reveal brighter, more luminous skin.
- Retinol Complex in three varying strengths to enhance your skin’s radiance, tone, texture, and resiliency.
- Total Defense + Repair, powered by SOL-IR™ Advanced Antioxidant Complex, this comprehensive sun protection blocks UVA/UVB rays and supports your skin’s ability to restore itself.
- HA5 Rejuvenating Hydrator to immediately smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while supporting your skin’s ability to replenish hyaluronic acid (HA) for overall skin health.
The GRASS Regimen
With SkinMedica, you can customize any of the products to create your personal regimen. The GRASS regimen contains the most basic necessities for your skin and each of the letters represents a product category.
- G – Growth Factors for rejuvenation
- R – Retinols for renewal
- A – Antioxidants for free radical defense
- S – Specialty Products for your unique needs
- S – Sun Protection for UV defense
As a SkinMedica provider, Dr. Michael Devlin can help you understand your options and customize your skin care program for your best results.
Earn Reward Points And Save With Brilliant Distinctions®
Now you can earn Brilliant Distinctions® points every time you make a SkinMedica purchase at our office. And, you can redeem those points anytime for instant savings on SkinMedica products and other Allergan treatments and products, such as Latisse™ and Juvederm®
To start earning and redeeming BD points, first you must have BOTH a SkinMedica® account AND a Brilliant Distinctions® Account.
At your SkinMedica consultation, Dr. Michael Devlin and his team of nurses and skin care specialists can help you determine the best SkinMedica regimen for you. To do this they will look at such factors as:
- Your skin type and condition
- Your lifestyle
- Any previous cosmetic procedures you’ve had
If you decide to have further consultations, our skincare specialists can review and update your SkinMedica routine, so you can always be improving!
Call 501-227-8811 to get started. Dr. Devlin proudly serves those who live in Little Rock, Arkansas and surrounding areas.